Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have lots of pictures from last weekend,

but they will have to wait until I have a little more time! So until then you have to be satisfied with this................



Spring in a jar.


I shouldn't complain - we are cold and tired but at least our homes are not flooded - but I could really handle some sunshine about now!


We have a super busy week ahead, things going on every night, a birthday to celebrate and some company to look forward to. I had planned to take Friday off work so I could finish up my shopping and cleaning before my parents came, but now we will have other plans. My friend Stacy lost her Grandpa rather suddenly this weekend, so if you think of it you can keep her family in your prayers. The funeral is on Friday.


I also realized {again} that Aidan is alot like me. I have so much to do this week, and he wants two birthday cakes, one for daycare and one for when my family comes. Since we are so busy I tried to talk him into a Star Wars cake straight from the Target bakery, but noooo...... he wants to make his cakes, and make them "very special cakes" and so we have chased around to 3 grocery stores trying to find what we need for the two he picked. I have to say- I literally begged him to have a store-bought cake but he would have nothing to do with it.


Again- I apologize in advance to his wife.

2 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

some days it's hard to feel sorry for you....looking forward to a great visit.

mb said...

you are going to be some mother-in-law...
so that's why you haven't returned my phone calls because you're busy making birthday cakes for your 5 year old! I can't believe he's 5...that's nuts!
well, call me sometime, while you're in the car or something.
mb