Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend in Review

Aidan and I took a little road trip this weekend. We started in Iowa, at Andrea's farm. Aidan terrorized their baby kitten the whole time we were there. The kitty did die the next day..... but I am sure the two incidents are not related.


After that we went with Nana to the cemetery in Hampton, Iowa, and from there continued on to Fort Dodge Iowa where both of my Grandma's live. We played, sat around, ate and they even put us to work in their yards.


We arrived home last night and found our yard carpeted in helicopters from the silver maple. Ugh, what a mess. And the tree still has branches full waiting to fall, so there is no point cleaning them up yet!

Here he is before we got into the car. Looks like he brought plenty of entertainment for the ride!

Aidan and Reese's





On the trampoline. I am not putting the pictures taken of me on my blog, but I will say that jumping on the trampoline is not as easy as it used to be for me. I did have to make an emergency run to the bathroom!



Yep- he is putting the kitty on the grill. Great idea!









Such a satisfied face.


Andrea's animals were very kind, considering they are not used to being dragged around.







The mother car kept trying to rescue her baby from Aidan.




Andrea washed my mother's car while I bathed the two dogs. So Aidan thought he would wash the brick pillars.

Enjoying a little picnic at HoneyBear's house!



3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yea, I can't jump on trampolines anymore either...

Nick said...

I think "Kitty Grandma" has some kittens for Aidan to take home.

Secondstreetdesigns said...

we obviously have bad luck with cats. the one he hung out with all day died!