Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tonight

James is out for the evening, Aidan is successfully winding down with a little movie, so that means all is peace and quiet and I have the computer to myself! Be prepared for a blitz of blog posts! I was looking through my photos..... I have a lot of ground to cover!

First, let me finish up the wedding post from a few weeks ago. Amy posted some of Steph and Eric's pictures on her photo blog and you can view them here. They are all so lovely. Make sure you check out the pictures of the wedding party, the bridesmaids dresses were amazing.
Alright - one post down, let's see how many more I can finish tonight.


2 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

how lovely.

BlogWithinABlog said...

My battery died at the coffee shop as I was finishing up my last MBA paper. I came home hoping to finish it but instead allowed Naphtali to finish her blog posts.

For those readers who are waiting for my next blog installment you won't be waiting much longer. Just have a few more things to do (ie find a job) and then I'm all over posting more random thoughts.

For some reason Naphtali thinks it is more important that I get a job. Go figure!