Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 2

Not quite as chipper as yesterday.




As you can see he took a spill on his bike, and so today is face is all scabbed and swollen shut. He begged to stay home, and I had to almost peel him off of me in the classroom. I wasn't anticipating walking into school with him, so I was in my p.j.'s with no make-up. Way to set a precedent for the year- at least (I hope) it can only get better..




In other news - on my way home from dropping him off I found some more yard sales! I made some great scores including a potting bench for $4.00! The garage transformation is underway!







I found the shelf- I am not sure where it will end up in our house. And the mirror is the perfect shade of green to go with the picture form my Grandma. I also love those wire baskets b/c they can be easily spray painted to be used for whatever occasion may arise.

Good thing I work next week and won't be able to make it to any yard sales!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh napht!! His poor face! I don't blame him - I wouldn't have wanted to go to school either!

downthegardenpath said...

ohhhhh! sending hugs for you both.