Friday, October 2, 2009

Contest

Notice anything different in this picture?
No - it is not the child cooking in his Halloween costume.... something else.
I will put all the correct answers in a hat and draw one next week on Friday. I am not sure yet what you will win....... but as I am going to spend quite a few hours on the road this weekend I should have plenty of time to think about it.
Good luck- and happy guessing!



And for the Grandma's....... a short little movie featuring Spiderman speaking Chinese as he cooks. Amazing.


6 comments:

Stacy said...

I know, you got a new mixer. I'm right aren't I?! Now everyone's gonna read my answer and cheat and use it!!

Sarah said...

Nuh-Uh, Stacy! I knew it too! Not only b/c I read her previous post about Craiglisting, but also because I was so happy when I saw that she had the same old greeny-yellow mixer that I do, and now it looks like she has my dream white one...at least it looks white, although it could also be stainless, or a pearly-powder blue.

Do the new ones last as long as the old ones?

downthegardenpath said...

i saw the mixer poking out from behind spidey.....
(you don't have to include me in the drawing)

Jill said...

Ok, well looks like we're wrong here, but gonna take a guess anyways! Lindsey was thinking one of the cooks books, on left, was upside down and I was thinking maybe you have new white wanescoating on the dining room walls?! :)

Stephanie said...

Wow, you even told me about your mixer and I thought you had painted your kitchen a different yellow.. whoops.

Barb Buckton said...

It has to be the mixer!

Glad that you were able to replace it-especially as much as you use it.