Tuesday, December 29, 2009

P.S.

I didn't realize I could share, but we can. Here is the information from Jennie if you are interested in seeing all our pictures.

Didn't she do a great job?!? I would recommend her to anyone, and talk about fast service!

Oh- And I also forgot to add........ a random bystander asked if we were local celebrities. I will let you imagine what we told them. Hee Hee.



"Hello!
I would like to invite you to view pictures at Jennie Gaskins Photography. They are located at
http://www.jenniegaskins.com/photocart.
When you go to the website click the Access Gallery link and enter in the access code below:
Access code: friends
After you do that you will be able to view these pictures. "

3 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

the pictures are gorgeous!! it looks like it was a lot of fun for all of you.

bethany said...

My gosh, no wonder someone asked if you were local celebs...you all look fantastic! That must have been such a fun experience :) Your photos look so beautiful, natural and classic...exactly the kind of photos that should be framed and looked at daily!

Often I think about having a little photo shoot with my best friend the next time we're together...consider me inspired! :)

Sarah said...

Total magazine spread! Amazing! And now that I've seen them all, I really like the coffee shop one too! an impressive shoot! Oh, and I like Jen's mittens! =)