Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confession

I came home early from work yesterday. I had big intentions of going to the gym and then running home to shower before I had to be at Aidan's class to watch their rehearsal at 2:30. But I stayed at work longer than anticipated, so to save time I decided to do a Jillian Micheal's DVD at home. (Actually, my real motive was that we were eating at Buca's for dinner, so I had to exercise!!!!) I closed the garage door because I only had 1 1/2 hours to exercise, shower and gather all my supplies to bring to his class, and I didn't want to risk any well-meaning neighbors stopping over if they saw I was home.


Then I started exercising and my brain kicked in and I thought, no one knows I am home.... if something happened to me, or if someone came in..... so I locked the door. (This is something I never do, I leave our doors and garage open all the time and James is always after me to be a little safer.) So I felt pretty proud of myself for thinking to lock the door and shut the garage.


Jillian kicked my butt, I showered, gathered the sample costumes and went to leave, but I couldn't find my keys anywhere.


I looked through my pockets, dug around in my huge bag, and then it dawned on me, they were right where I left them.








Please tell me I am not the only one who does this.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You are not alone. Let's just leave it at that without going into the embarrassing details.