Sunday, January 31, 2010

Product endorsement


I have about 4 products I want to tell you about, but I am going to take my time and just give you one today. I need to spread my blogposts out a little. If I tell you everything at once I have nothing left to say for awhile!!!!!



I love this oil! I use it in my hair year round. I am hard on my hair, I highlight it regularly, blow dry it almost daily and frequently try to tame it with a curling iron or flat iron. I have been trying to grow my hair for the past few years and so I try hard to avoid dry ends. I like to spread a few teaspoons of oil in my hair from scalp to tips, put my hair up and put a bandanna on, and then go to sleep. Sometimes I even put it in when I get home from work and really give it alot of time to work its magic. My hair is noticeably softer, smoother and shinier the next day, and it really helps prevent that dry, brittle look that color-treated blonds often get.


So there you have it, one of my favorite products. Let me know if you have ever tried it or what you think about it!


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Posting about products is always a good idea. It is probably just as well that I don't have easy access to most of them.

And if you are scrambling for posting ideas, your most faithful readers are still wondering what, if anything, you did with that fabulous black dress you bought for your after Christmas Christmas party. Please?

Stacy said...

Where do you buy this stuff?

arianne said...

ooh i totally need to get that! I have the same issues! :)

On Second Street said...

the body shop. It really is good stuff.