Monday, March 8, 2010

I think I *like* you

I feel like I may be rushing into things- but usually after one application of a new make-up every pore in my face has clogged up.
But not this week.
It also may have something to do with the fact that I am using this to wash my face with twice daily. My neighbor recommended it to me, and holy cow I have seen a tangible change. So much so that I am debating becoming a distributor.
Yes, I did just say that, I know it is crazy.


But it seems too crazy to be real - just a washcloth and water? I have to say though that this is the first winter since I was pregnant that I haven't battled dry peeling skin and zits. Maybe I am just outgrowing it.... but somehow I think it is a direct result of the facewashing.
So there - my two shameless plugs. But hey- if you are anything like me then you have contributed to overcrowded landfills with all the products tried and discarded over the years.
So tell me what you think. Anyone else try any of the above?

4 comments:

little miss independence said...

i'm so glad you like them. they are so awesome!!

bethany said...

Firm believer in just a washcloth and water! If I feel that I really need a scrub I'll go for it, but for day-to-day...anything stronger than water + washcloth and I'm in trouble, no matter how much moisturizing I do after the fact!

Happy to hear I'm not alone! :)

jess said...

We like the Norwex washcloths. They are sooo soft and yes, you just use water too. The actual cloth has silver in it - making it "healing." Silver has been a natural healing agent forever I guess. I love their produts! All natural, a bit spendy upfront, but totally saves you money in no time at all. I need to do a post. Ya, I'm nerdy like that.

Anonymous said...

I bought the window cleaning cloth and shamy thingy and I love cleaning windows with just water. Don't like using chemicals any more than I have to.