Thursday, March 18, 2010

Late again


Two weeks ago Aidan had some time off school and my Dad was scheduled to be in Iowa so we met in Fort Dodge and spent some time with the Grandma's. I failed to take very many pictures.... but the ones I did take are priceless.


Here we are playing a fast paced game of tic-tac-toe.



Yep- that's how my Dad was dressed.



We had some "craft time" too.




And as you can see, I get my creativity from both sides of the family. (To be fair the only reason my Dad is weaving a bracelet is because we bet him he couldn't) Apparently my competitiveness runs in the family too.



And here is Aidan with a bracelet he made for his teacher. He is learning fast that women respond to jewelry, because upon receiving the bracelet, she offered to take him out on a date and get some ice cream.

Smart kid!