Friday, October 15, 2010

autumn

we have been enjoying the last few weeks. This seems to be the perfect fall - I can't remember Minneapolis having one quite so perfect for at least 5-6 years. I have been working on some projects, Aidan has enjoyed playing with the neighbor kids, and we also got a new roof last week! Next week we drive to Nebraska to visit my parents. Aidan is excited to be missing school. he thinks it is really cool if you plan to miss so your teacher sets you up with schoolwork for your trip. Its the little things, right?




















3 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

We're looking forward to seeing you. Aidan and I can set up a homework station to do our work together.

Barb said...

I love your little white pumpkins!
I don't think I've seen any here like them.

Valerie said...

I love the image of Ilona and Aidan studying together. Actually, it will make it easier for both of them.

Your house looks lovely with all of the fall details. I am glad the grey remains and that it works so well with all seasons.