Sunday, December 12, 2010

Crafternoon


Last Sunday the lovely Jessica invited some ladies over for a "Crafternoon." I was a little tentative. I had met Bethany before - which was a good meeting - but you never know what you are in for....... what if I am the only one who doesn't know anybody? What if I am the least talented of all? What if????

I don't know why I was worried. Jessica is even better in real life than she is on her blog- can you imagine that?????? Her house is adorable, her crafts were perfect for crafters of all abilities. She had thought of everything, including bags for you to take your crafts home in. I didn't bring my camera because her and her husband are professionals, so I thought I would just wait and enjoy their pictures. So rather than listening to me drone on about the afternoon, I will direct you to Jessica's blog and let you see/read for yourself!!!!!! You can click here, here or here, on Liv's blog)

I did make this yarn wreath that afternoon. I love it -and I could seriously get addicted to making more. So many color combos to try.... but what would I do with all of them??????



So thank you Jessica for taking a chance and opening up your home to a bunch of bloggers you had never really met! I had so much fun and I would love to do something like that again in the future! I also learned (twice now) that meeting fellow bloggers is fun. (And it usually works out -isn't that how life usually goes?)

Thanks again!

1 comment:

swell.life said...

You are way too sweet! Thanks for saying such nice things and double thanks for taking a chance on me and coming!! I can hardly wait to meet up again!

The wreaths are highly addicting. What do you think I did all weekend!? I've now made 5 more. I think. They are the best gifts for those hard-to-buy-for girls in my life...