"Aidan, do you want to go to the library tonight?"
"I will if you promise to cuddle with me when we wake up tomorrow. If you won't cuddle with me, then I won't go to the library for three more days."
Needless to say, we have a basket full of books and I have a date with my son for tomorrow morning. I can't wait!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi there! sorry, this comment is more about your etsy stuff than your post -- though the post is adorable! i was recently in an awesome little studio in northfield and got to see some of your work. you use such great patterns and fabrics and i would love to see more of your bags in person. the owner mentioned a show you would be doing in the twin cities in the near future, but i forgot to get more info. is there a better way to reach you to get more info? thanks!
oh, how sweet :) if only it were that easy to strike a deal with adults!
Post a Comment