Similar to Haley's comet, the James cleaning phenomenon is only able to be visualized every five years, and usually only for brief periods of time. We were very fortunate to be able to witness this amazing site, and even more fortunate to have documentation of the event. The usual habitat of this creature is near the remote in a darkened room, so to have an appearance here in the sunlight, cleaning supplies in hand is literally a breathtaking scene. Experts believe this event may somehow be linked to global warming, and it will definitely be a topic for debate during this election year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Why do I have a feeling this post may generate another "he said/she said" post?
you're catching on!
Valerie is correct! Naphtali has been telling me to get my own blog and not use hers anymore. Well I didn't really want to do that but my artistic liberties were limited in these comment areas. So... without further adieu I give you...
2ND STREET RESPONSE
http://2ndstreetresponse.blogspot.com/
unbelievable. face it. you just want to be like me. i might just encourage my readers to boycott your blog.
Hilarious! I love the name of that blog!!! Of course, if you want me to boycott it Napht, I will! :)
I am laughing! I check James's blog and will definitely add it to my list, but I have to admit I was hoping for some "he said/she said" quick repartee. You really do not have anything to worry about, Naphtali. You are not going to lose your faithful readers. Love the glasses, too.
i'm scrolling the first photo and thinking way to go james. then i see the second photo an drealize - its not even your house!!
and yes i was expecting james to defend his honor and laughed out loud when i saw his blog name!! i love it! you two are the best blog fodder i know.
Post a Comment