Monday, September 27, 2010

why, yes i can

i have been busy lately, you may have already assumed this is the case by my lack of posts. the first day of school has come and gone, the last flowers are leaving my garden and soup weather has arrived. i have been to the Boundary Waters, the Junk Bonanza and all sorts of places in between. it is not for lack of things to blog about, I just can't seem to find any words right now.





so if you don't mind, i will just give you some pictures. i had a great time in the BWCA with two friends a few weeks ago.... maybe i will start there.

















































































































4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You blogged again!!!! :)

downthegardenpath said...

So good to see some new news from you! Great photos. I'll look forward to seeing the next installment.

Barb said...

I was happy to see you are writing again. I have several friends who went to the Junk Bonanza and said it was fabulous. I'd like to go sometime.

Jennifer said...

Some beautiful photos of BWCA, Napht. I have been meaning to tell you I have a new coworker next to me who reminds me SO much of you in her looks, clothes, and mannerisms. It's uncanny some days. Miss you, and hope to see you soon!