Wednesday, September 8, 2010

so..............



.............it's been about a month. I am so behind I don't even know if I will try to catch us up. I have a few pictures, even less words to share.





But right now I am packing my bags and heading to the BWCA with some girlfriends. That's right, a girls only trip.





I am planning to sit here again and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors, some good company, a good book and some Bailey's in my morning coffee.

I am hoping to come back refreshed and inspired to share again. Enjoy your weekend - I plan to do the same with mine.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

So good to hear from you. Have a wonderful time. Do what you need to do. Relax. Be gentle with yourself.

downthegardenpath said...

It was a treat to see a new post - I'll look forward to more...

Enjoy your time away.

jess said...

Good for you. I've missed you, and your updates. Hope you have a fabulous time witht he girls. That's so important!

christa said...

i've been wondering what happened to you - you fell off the blogging world. can't wait to hear about BWCA! have fun!!