Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter?

Oh dear, I just noticed it is December 2nd and I have not blogged in months.  Or for that matter, I really haven't blogged for a year.

Truth be told, I have composed many blog posts in my head, it is just a matter of finding the time to sit at the computer and actually blog.  Tonight I am - but I think it has more to do with avoiding the huge pile of work I have to do and less with feeling creative and sharing it with you all.

So, instead of blogging about feelings and sharing photos of idyllic holiday family moments I will just tell you about two local events I am preparing for.  (Or should be, I have a week to go and half my inventory is cut up and strewn about the floor, I am a long way from being ready for Friday.)  But I did manage to whip up some bags for this event which is happening next weekend.   They have all been inventoried, priced and delivered so if you are in the mood for Holiday shopping I would recommend you check the sale out this weekend.  For that matter, you can start shopping on Friday as I will also be here at Tara's lovely home in Highland Park peddling my wares......... if I ever actually sit down and sew some more. (message me if you want details.)   If you live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area you probably know that the NoCoast is happening at Midtown Global Market all weekend as well, so you have many, many opportunities to finish your shopping   I won't be selling anything there, but my friend Amanda has a booth and she sells all sorts of lovely things.  You can check her out here.  

Speaking of Amanda, she and another friend, Jessica recently helped host a "Crafternoon" at my house.  We had so much fun!  I was busy running around and getting the food prepared so I didn't take any photos, so I will snag a few of Jessica's.  You can read more about our afternoon here, and again, if you are local I would highly recommend attending one of their workshops.  It is a great way to meet new people and they always inspire people to be creative and try new things. 





Again, all the photo's are Jessica's.

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!  Maybe I will see some of you out and about this weekend at local events or at the next "Crafternoon!"


1 comment:

ilona said...

How nice to see a new post - and such a cheerful tone!!
Oh no - the dreaded prove you're not a robot test - wish me luck...