Saturday, November 19, 2011

invited

I have been busy sewing. Well........ I take that back. I started strong, set up my sewing station in the living room, and proceeded to fall asleep every night at 9:30 on the couch. This morning I posted the invite on Facebook and on my blog, hoping that will motivate me to sew. I have an art show in Northeast Minneapolis the next week as well. (Maybe I am a little over committed????) I haven't done an art show for two years so this is a lot for me!




come spend a fun evening shopping with friends & celebrating our beautiful local artists!

hand sewn silk items, oil cloth bags, jewelry, silk scarves, pendants, holiday floral designs & more... artists include Sarah Aamodt, Gina Alexander, Tara Bailie, Kate Drexler Booth, Naphtali Kahl, Anna Plasch, DR Jewelry Designs, Sara Smalley, & items from our new neighborhood boutique, Poppy!

bring a friend along to enjoy some mulled cider, sweet treats, wine & cheese.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wish I lived closer! I would love to come!

Unknown said...

Art show huh? Congrats!

Unknown said...

Its your brother by the way I don't know why it says unknown