Sunday, November 13, 2011

my favorite kind of photo

Dog waiting for boy to wake up


Dog sitting on clean, freshly showered boy who is also calling his Nana.



Playing in the park


Proton has been a great addition to our little family.

This weekend my mother-in-law was gracious enough to let Aidan bring his buddy down for a visit. Not quite sure what went down but I heard there was poo in her house. My deepest apologies to her! We have never had that experience with him, so I am not sure what went wrong, but I am so sorry it happened at her house!!!!

I was envisioning Aidan and Proton playing in the woods at their house, chasing through the trails, playing spies..... all his favorite things...... not making messes.

While they have been gone however, I had some quality girl time, quality thinking time, productive sewing time and some major clarity about some big decisions. For the first time in a year I am actually excited about something in this process, so more on that later as it unfolds.

Hope you are having a great weekend too.

5 comments:

Barb said...

So happy to see your name pop up AND that you had a quality weekend. What are you sewing these days? I have just started collecting wool sweaters to make a felted wool afghan from squares.

Valerie said...

Good.

ilona said...

So glad to see a new post! I'm glad your weekend went well and that you are coming to decisions - not just that you can live with, but that make you feel confident and excited.

Nick said...

He now has a new nick name: Poop-tron!

~ Mary said...

If it's any consolation, we've had the same mortifying experience... Dogs are such creatures of routine and I think sometimes a location change will disrupt them a bit. Perfectly normal, but no less embarrassing. :-)