Friday, October 31, 2008

Autumn Fun

Here we go! Jump!

Leaf fight anyone?

Yeah, I let Aidan play with the camera and now there are about 20 blurry photos of me. Somehow I like the blurry face much better than the face I see in the mirror everyday....... but even through the blur, do I see crow's feet?


Of course we didn't pose this!


Mid-air!


My attempt at the perfect photo. Note the leaves stuck to his snot.



Much Better!



Please mom.... Bury me!




It's so cute how four-year-olds think its fun to be buried, and then still laugh when you act all surprised when they jump out at you for the fiftieth time!



One last dive!









2 comments:

MB said...

crows feet means you're generally a happy, smiley person :) that's a good thing!

downthegardenpath said...

looks like a fun day. i didn't realize that you had the grimsley chin - maybe it was just the angle?? where are the costume pictures??