Friday, February 11, 2011

not that i don't have other things to do


i have been a very busy girl this week. i clocked a bazillion hours at work, repainted my bedroom, (all white, including some furniture. pics later when i finish touching up the ceiling.) finished up a few projects and i am finally sitting down to post. however, as a friend told me last weekend, i found that Tumblr is indeed very easy to use. and so in the midst of the busyness i have managed to stash a few photos on my new Tumblr site. you can take a look here, and as you can see i have kitchens on my mind. my dad kindly offered to come re-do my kitchen at some point and i am thinking this summer might be the time so i am trying to gather my thoughts via photos so that he can weigh in. i think my taste looks quite simple but easy for me to say, right? i also want to make "a plan" so I can keep an eye out for an old hutch or sideboard to incorporate into the design. we'll see. a girl can dream, right?



(p.s when i first started adding photos to tumblr i wasn't correctly linking the photo to give credit where due. so i found the above photo online somewhere, but i failed to appropriately save the credits.)

4 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

I visited the tumblr site - how fun - love the sinks. I looked (sighingly) at them when we replaced ours. I would love to have a sink like the one in the farmhouse in Sioux Falls...

Happy dreaming.

Liv said...

I want this kitchen.

swell.life said...

yay! so glad you've hopped aboard the tumblr train. :) your kitchen is going to be a.mazing. i know it already. i am off to browse your inspirations!

On Second Street said...

thanks and Liv - if I get that kitchen you can come and sit in it and drink coffee every day if you like.