Sunday, February 13, 2011

today

making this cake............ a long-time favorite and hopefully a winner for our "Valentine's Day bake-off" at work tomorrow. I figure if I lose I can blame it on the fact that some people don't like coconut.

I also tried cross-country skiing for the first time. I think we have found a winner! I always wondered what winter sport I could claim for my own as down-hill skiing doesn't mix well with Coumadin - maybe I have found it. I am going again on Wednesday. (If I can move tomorrow.)


I have been in a mood to purge. I have little piles of "stuff" all over the house that i need to take to the Goodwill. (or I might save them for a yard sale with Christa this summer.)

Now I need to go cuddle with my sick little boy who is resting on the couch. Hopefully he is feeling better tomorrow as we have a big pile of Valentine's we need to hand out!




No comments: