Saturday, November 14, 2009

Secondhand Magic


And this, my friends, is why you need to check out your local thrift stores.

No, I have not given up on this chair yet...... now I can take my time and my mom kindly offered to help me when she visits in a few weeks.






Another plus for my day - hopefully I will no longer be venting about my vehicle. ( I was going to try and link to a "venting post" but there were too many to choose from!)



We broke up.
It was the best break-up ever, and I am already on the rebound!

4 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

you found that chair at a thrift store!? it's perfect.

Barb said...

You and I are soul sisters! Thrift shopping is my very favorite thing to do only I've not bought furniture.

You chair looks great!

christa said...

i'll have to come with you sometime.......that's an awesome chair!! so where's the new car??

bethany said...

I cannot, cannot believe that you found that at a thift store...GET OUT OF TOWN! It is breathtaking and I can't even describe how very jealous I am! You, lucky, lucky woman!

It looks flawless in your home!