Friday, November 20, 2009

A sneak pic








A few weeks ago Kim, a friend and photographer, took some family photos of us.










And I must admit after all the dramatics I ended up wearing a black dress I have had in my closet for years.









Anyway - the point of this post is to tell you you can see a sneak peak of the pictures on her blog. I have to admit, while I love the photos of Aidan, I am not too enamoured with the photos of myself and James - I guess the truth is painful sometimes. Wrinkles? Big white bare arms? Eeww. I guess in my mind I had imagined we would be transformed into models, but alas all we have is a picture of ourselves.






She shot tons of photos, so hopefully we will be getting a disc with all the photos sometime next month and then my apologies to all of you blog-reading relatives out there, but our family photos might be under your tree in a few weeks!








5 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

they look great - and so do you. love the barn.

Jakob said...

They do look great...aiden is such a handsome kid! reminds me of myself at that age :) hey N2 i want you to go on evesaddiction.com and pick out your present, ok? thats how i'm doing presents this year

jess said...

Well, for not taking my advice, you look beautiful, and I mean it!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you on James shoulder,verygood it looks so much like you.The family picture is too.Pictures of adian are too.

JG Collection said...

I like the one were james in in the barn and you and Aiden are sitting together with you sweater on! CUTE!!