Wednesday, April 28, 2010

L-O-V-E


Last Saturday I was clocking some treadmill miles and the only thing on TV worth watching was a cheesy Lifetime movie. (Sorry folks, just telling it as I see it.) The movie was "Lucky 7" which wasn't too bad considering Patrick Dempsey was the leading man.


Usually I read the movie and listen to music but for some reason that day I listened to the movie and there was a haunting song in the background during the wedding dance and I just couldn't get it out of my head. I had to look it up when I got home which is why "Eastmountainsouth" is now on my playlist and a new station on my Pandora. Love them - I only wish they had released more than one CD.


You should give them a try - they aren't exactly "treadmill music" but nevertheless I think you might like them too.

No comments: