Monday, April 26, 2010

My boy!










Centerpiece courtesy of Aidan










Grandma's - you should be excited because guess what each of you are getting for Mother's day????? That's right, we have enough to go around.








We are just keeping one - it is a "love" one he made for James while he was traveling last week.








We also had to text James while he was gone to tell him that a kid at Aidan's school "almost totally halfway destroyed my day." I laughed so hard but that was a mistake because he was very serious about it.




Aidan also had to rescue me from a spider and a centipede while James was gone. I am sure glad he is getting bigger and I can delegate those "manly tasks" to him now! And I am also glad that he still loves to sit on the deck and do projects with me, like the one in the photograph above.




I love you Aidan!








1 comment:

downthegardenpath said...

I'll start looking for just the right spot.