Thursday, November 11, 2010

What would you do?

This morning I came in to work and found a sweet card and gift on my desk.



Even though my friend Darlene is in the hospital in critical care she still managed to find a way to brighten my day.


She has been a good friend. The kind that pushes you to stretch and grow even though it is a painful process. She keeps encouraging me to find my passion and take risks. I am not ready to do that yet, but when I do find the courage she will be one of the people I have to thank.


3 comments:

bethany said...

That is such a beautiful question. We'd be so much more daring if we never thought about failing, or what others would think if we didn't succeed.

Many hopes and prayers for your friend, and also for you during this tough time!

P.S. I visited the Town Talk diner a few weeks ago...it made me think of you! If you ever get the chance...the egg sandwich is out of this world. :)

Valerie said...

How lucky you are to have such a wonderful friend.

I think I may borrow the question for use in my program.....and in my life.

downthegardenpath said...

What a lovely friend.