Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm sorry guys,



I had to do it. I can't help it if you aren't ready for Christmas music, because I am.
I mean, how can I not be ready when every time I open the mailbox a catalog with pictures
like these falls out?


We have had a little snow here, and if you notice my widget on the side of my blog you will see you only have 40 days left to prepare. Yikes.

I would love to decorate, but we are planning to feed some international students for Thanksgiving, and I don't want them to think it is normal to have a Christmas tree up while you are eating Thanksgiving turkey, (even though it is normal at our house.) I wonder what they will think about Cherry Pecan Stuffing, Apple Rum cranberries, or roasted root vegetables. I guess we probably don't have a "normal" Thanksgiving either. So maybe I should go dig out those decorations.......

(And please humor me in my music selection. I LOVE Handel's Messiah and I admit (rather sheepishly) that as it plays I conduct an imaginary orchestra. I found tonight it is very hard to type and conduct, so it took me alot of time to type this post one-handed :) )

No comments: