Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend in Review

Last weekend we were at another boutique. ( I have had one a week since October.) I am getting a little burned out, but thankfully I have a little reprieve before my last one in December. I sold most of my bags, all I have left are some summery ones that I have priced for clearance. If anyone is interested in them, feel free to come over and we can make some deals! I am very tired of looking at some of them!


Aidan's little friend Luke was at this one again, and the two played and watched DVD"s all day. There were lots of little girls there too, and they were busy socializing, but the boys were content to stare at the screen. Funny how the typical gender stereotypes start when they're young!







I also scored some amazing pillows at this fair. I had to take some pictures to show you all! The ladies who make them don't have a website I could link you to yet, but they should! Their whole display was full of recycled treasures.







Today Aidan and I are at home making grocery lists, doing laundry and trying to recover from yet another cold. Seriously, I think one or the other of us has been sick every week for the last two months. We are eating vitamins and Airborne like candy, but to no avail. I can't remember the last time I darkened the door of the gym. If this keeps up until Christmas I won't be able to fit into my jeans!





Oh.... and we also decorated for Christmas this weekend! I love how cozy the house looks now!



What did you do this weekend?

No comments: