Sunday, May 22, 2011

how does your garden grow?



mine is going to grow in boxes.


{I hope}




a few boxes with trellises from Fleet Farm, two made by my neighbor, a few old crates from Hunt and Gather and my Grandma, and one made by yours truly. (Yep I used the tablesaw all by myself.) Rather empowering if I do say so myself.





All the seeds are in, the little seedlings too.


And now while watching the news they say I might need to cover them up tonight.

But that's okay we had sun today and breathed the fresh air all day long. (I even have a little strip of sunburn on my back end. Guess my pants didn't stay up very well when I was bent over.)

4 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

impressive

Barb said...

I am impressed! Can't wait to see how they grow and what they look like. I have always wanted to try container gardening.

Anonymous said...

As usual, you make it look good and easy. How was the MOA and did Aiden follow through on his end of the bribe? Check out our website: www.brccg.org. It's about our garden here in Webster City. The site is still under construction but couldn't wait to get it going.

swell.life said...

oh naphtali this is super lovely! i am so impressed by your collection and i am always insanely amazed at how productive you can be! seriously hope that you get tons of delicious veggies out of this! (i don't know about you, but half of mine crumped in the heat on mon/tues!)

i've been thinking about you & missing you tons! let's get together again soon!!