Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm a little disappointed




I'd blogged about it.


The date was marked on my calendar.


I even had a gift card.



But nothing. I found nothing. The anticipation was too much I guess. I had been hoping for some breezy neutrals, but instead I found clothes like this. Some things just don't maintain their quality, even at"Tarjay" and so they seemed like bright, cheap knock-offs regardless of the original designer. I think the problem was I was hoping for clothes like this, and maybe even some linen/white/beach-inspired bedding.






The good news is - I still have my gift card! And now that I no longer am saving it for the Calypso St. Barth sale, I am sure I will have no problem spending it.

1 comment:

downthegardenpath said...

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you've found an indulgent something to use up that gift card!