Monday, May 16, 2011

I do not profess to be a great photographer, but when spring comes and the whole world seems to burst with color and life I just want to take it all in and give you a glimpse what I am seeing..........

or hearing, like the songbirds that nest in the cherry trees behind our house.


or the joy of playing outside again. apparently some glow-in-the-dark bugs took out the superhero.



the ducks in the creek love our leftover bread.


everyone has to do their part!


plants are popping up every day



robins have built nests in all of our eaves.



spring salads shared with friends


thats a little glimpse of my spring. how does yours look?




4 comments:

Liv said...

I love when people share pictures of the beauty that they see around them.

Thanks for sharing.

downthegardenpath said...

great photos! thanks for sharing.

~ Mary said...

So beautiful!

I've always treasured the new life of spring, but I think I am even more so this year. All is grace...

I wonder if I'll live long enough to have trees towering high over our house? I'd love it...

Stephie said...

It's so exciting to click on a link and find out that it's me! :) Those salads were soo good as always! I'm super impressed with your baby robin shot, I didn't think it could be real!