Friday, February 20, 2009

Absent again















So sorry- I just have not been in the mood to sit at the computer.

Here are a few pictures from last weekend. We were supposed to rendezvous with Val and my mom, but Nana was unable to make it thanks to 8 inches of snow that were dumped on Nebraska. The rest of us had a good time though. We stopped at Auntie Andrea's on the way to Fort Dodge, and had Aidan had a blast feeding the animals and driving the tractor. He loves Andrea and has been asking me all week when she will be coming to visit. He is also quite concerned that Nana was snowed in and asks me almost every day if I think she will be able to make it here for his birthday in April. Cute.



In case you can't tell, he was whistling while driving the tractor. I hope Andrea's hearing is okay.

While at Great-Grandma G's we endured countless games of Bingo, UNO and Airplane. Now they know what I live with every day. Did you know we play UNO so often that sometimes I see UNO cards in my sleep????

3 comments:

jess said...

You are an amazing mom Naphtali. I mean that! It can be hard to make time to play games a bajilion times.

downthegardenpath said...

the plan is to be there for the lad's birthday the weekend of april 3/4. and yes, midwesterners all, we're no strangers to april snow but - we have a plan! the pictures look like a good time and i'm sorry i missed it. love the hat.

downthegardenpath said...

we do miss your entries when you take time off for what must surely be the best of good reasons.....