Thursday, February 12, 2009

I almost forgot

Today is the day we find out about Aidan's school. I could attend the lottery tonight but I am just not good at maintaining a poker face, and if we don't make the list, I am sure I will be shooting daggers at those who did, at least until I burst into tears because then we will have to come up with another plan! James has class so he can't go, but one of the teachers said she would call us with the news. Anyone who knows me knows I am not not good with suspense. I usually read the end of a book first and if I buy you a present I beg and plead with you to let me tell what it is.

A few weeks ago they only had 30 applicants, and now they have over 100, with only 75 spots available. James says those are good odds, but that still means 25 kids won't make it! Ooooh, I better sign off this post because I am starting to sweat and have palpitations at the mere thought of not making it in.

4 comments:

BlogWithinABlog said...

Now 112 applicants. I just called.

Secondstreetdesigns said...

STOP! I am seriosuly breaking out in a rash about it all!!!!!!!!

Valerie said...

I am lighting candles!

Jakob said...

You're fine. He'll get in1