Sunday, February 22, 2009

S-T-R-E-T-C-H!

This winter I am trying to be better about making sure we exercise on the days we don't get to the gym. I hate to admit it, but things just aren't the same as they used to be, and so I need to work a little harder in hopes to avoid/stall the inevitable downhill slide. I have been working more lately due to some staffing changes at work, making it harder for us to get to the gym, so Aidan and I have been doing alot of workout video's. He likes them all, but especially the ones "with the green lady." (That is is favorite color, so he is partial to the green workout clothes!) He has a little green mat too and it cracks me up to watch him try and balance, and he often corrects my technique during yoga.



I can't help it, we are raising one. bossy. kid.

One cute bossy kid.

No comments: