Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pondering




I haven't been blogging much lately as you know. I haven't been sewing or painting or cooking or anything else either.



I have just been pondering. Jobs, houses, big decisions, little ones, I am just stuck.




And waiting for answers.




This is the state of my living room wall, (and it has been like this for almost 2 whole months) and it is similar to my state of mind.





So keep checking back. I am praying for guidance, and so one of these days when I am finally blogging again, you will know my mind as at peace.






In the meantime, I am just enjoying this kid and his dad.



(I know James isn't in the picture, but he took the picture. Who else would take a picture like this????)

2 comments:

downthegardenpath said...

we'll look forward to hearing from you again soon. good luck with all the decisions - big, little and in between......

Valerie said...

Pondering is good. The answers will come. Don't be so hard on yourself! That said, your loyal and addicted readers appreciate the new postings. Thanks!