Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas baking

Somehow Friday night found us with nothing to do and nowhere to go. The night was cold and snowy so Aidan and I decided we would bake Christmas cookies.

Then James came home - another very rare thing. He was planning on having a bunch of guys over Saturday night, so he asked me if they could have some of our cookies. I am a very nice wife, so I sweetly replied, "Of course you can - if - you help us bake."


So those two started mixing things up for me.

Honestly, isn't this just the best picture? Two cute boys, hard at work?

Wait a minute... where did they go? I just left for a minute to print a recipe off the computer.......



Silly me. Did I really thing the baking would last?








3 comments:

BlogWithinABlog said...

See James' blog for the real story about what happened that night!

Secondstreetdesigns said...

see my comment on James' blog for the rest of the story. (IF he publishes it.)

BruinsDoins said...

I have that same mixer- exact color and everything! It's at least 35 years old, so I'm always excited when I see another one in use =)