Monday, July 12, 2010

Chinese Math Camp
















Aidan spent two week of his summer continuing his Chinese education at a math camp. I know, he is guaranteed to be a nerd. But nerds get scholarships, right?







The last day they had a carnival for the kids and the parents were invited to come and watch. I took some random pictures, the probably won't be very interesting to you but as I want to have my blog made into a book someday (instead of scrap booking) I am trying to include Aidan's activities so that someday he can enjoy his childhood memories. ( I also can't really explain what is going on in the photos either as all their dialogue was in Chinese) But the point is he had a lot of fun and math was integrated into the program in such a way that when I asked what he was learning he just said, "Nothing. We just have fun all day."

No comments: