Thursday, July 15, 2010

A new favorite at our house

A few years ago i posted about my new cold press coffee maker and how much I loved it. I do, or rather I did love it, but the cold hard truth is it take over 24 hours to brew a pot, uses a whole pound of coffee and i felt like after awhile it started to taste plasticky because the part of the system the coffee soaks in is plastic. And I am picky about things like that. Not to say I don't ever use it. The system still occupies a precious piece of my limited cupboard space and will continue to do so unless Dunn Bros promises me they will never stop selling growlers of

Infinite Black. Just the name sounds enticing, does it not?


Imagine this. A 1/2 gallon jug of dark, rich, black coffee in your fridge, refillable at Dunn Bros. for only $9.95. It lasts us about a week, compared to our usual 2 lbs/week during "hot coffee season."


They have recipes here, but I like it over some ice with some vanilla soy or almond milk.


I hope you are fortunate enough to have a Dunn Bros. near you!



No comments: