Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am so behind

in my blogging. I have tons of pictures from the past few weeks/months that I have not gotten around to posting. But right now it's 8:30 on Saturday night, Aidan is in bed, James is out with some friends, and I have the computer to myself. I just poured myself a glass of wine, (this is my new favorite,) I have some Trader Joe's peanut butter pretzels to munch on, and I am going to catch up on blogging and even though I feel like I spend way too much time watching TV lately, I am behind on lots of shows and I am going to catch up tonight while I blog.

So stay tuned! If all goes as planned you might find some new posts this week. (Or the wine might kick in and I may fall asleep at the computer. We had a busy day helping some friends move!) There's only one way to find out!

No comments: