Monday, March 23, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Part II

We had a pretty uneventful day, just stayed home and nursed out sore throats. We also made a stop at McDonald's for a Shamrock shake. Have you tried one? They are pretty yummy!

We enjoyed a very balanced diet of green pudding, green yogurt, grapes and pickles. It's only once a year.




James had his work group over that evening for a little party, and I think I mentioned in my previous post that he was ordering Holy Land. Now, I am a big fan of hummus, falafal and lamb, but we have enough food to last us a month. We sent food home with our guests, passed it out to the neighbors, froze enough to last two weeks and ate so much this week that we literally have garlic oozing out of our pores.

We also have a few pictures from our evening of festivities that I couldn't help but share with you. I am sure you will enjoy them!

No comments: