Monday, August 17, 2009

Wild West #2


We had a hard time imagining this as our house. I wonder if any Indians ever were OCD - and if so, how on earth did they deal with a tee pee?




Hiking to the Indian Bathtubs. We were all so excited...............





A little stop on the way there.....................








Aidan carrying his bottle of soap- he literally plans to wash up in the Indian bathtubs.




And THIS is the Indian Bathtub. Really. All that walking, and this is what we found.



We washed up in a creek instead.




This is a happy James face. He found 4 microbrew's tucked away in a stream. Apparently their owners forgot about them. Remember the old kindergarten rhyme? Finders- Keepers - Losers- Weepers......








My Dad took this shot and said I would love it. All I see is the wrinkles. And speaking of, I found a wrinkle cream that is not making me break out. So maybe next years vacation pics will be wrinkle free.

Try to forget you saw this photo- because I assume it will be on our Christmas card as well.


Dinner at a real live hotel/saloon.

Wow............ The atmosphere was the best part.







Hot Cocoa before bed!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your pictures in this post are so hilarious! Aidan is such a funny kid!