Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Tomorrow Aidan turns 5 years old - I can hardly believe it! The last five years have been so much fun, I can't wait to see what the next five years have in store. I didn't know it was possible to love someone that much - (Sorry James, it is different than our kind of love!)



Yesterday in the car I asked Aidan what he wants to be when he grows up. He said he would like to build libraries and hospitals. He also informed me that he wants a green car and a much bigger house than we have and more children than we have too, and I almost forgot to add he wants a hotel for dogs. (Yes, I did take him to the movie, and it made me cry at least three times, okay?????)



We already had one birthday party at Vicky's house and he made out like a bandit there. Tomorrow morning he has a few packages and envelopes that came in the mail to open with his special breakfast, and then we will continue the celebrating when my parents come for the weekend, AND he will have one more birthday next weekend at Kitty Grandma's. But don't worry, he's not at all spoiled!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to wish Adian a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Eat a piece of cake for me. 0 calories 0 guilt. Have a great weekend with grandma and grandpa!

rinse repeat said...

Aww. You have such a precious little guy :) Love that first picture...so sweet.

:)