Friday, March 19, 2010

Dreams

What do you dream about?


I dream about things like this.





I know I am weird.



However if you are weird like me you may enjoy watching these video's on You Tube.




Last I checked I was still dreaming. That is still my faithful Kitchenaid blender on the counter.
No, you don't need to rub your eyes. You are seeing clearly. Yes, that is me. I just rolled out of bed and I was making a green smoothie for breakfast. Jane bought that blender for me at Christmas a few years ago and I still have it. Sometimes I make the motor smoke, but it is still working!


Back to the green smoothies, we have all been drinking them. Poor Aidan. I have been practically pouring them down his throat along with his daily vitamins.



Because I also dream about how amazing it would be to make it through a month without a sick child.



I mean, I love all the extra snuggles and time at home, but I miss getting out and doing things.
Right now he is getting over strep again. And we are continuing our healthy green smoothies and breakfast and hopefully next month we will have a better report.



And speaking of dreams.........I hear Blendtec is at Costco this week.
Gotta Go.






2 comments:

Valerie said...

I guess this means there was not spring break gewaway to a sunny beach somewhere?

What is your favorite green smoothie recipe?

And one last question because I like to do things in groups of three: Who took your photo?

Mary said...

Hi there Naphtali,

You're such a good Mom! :-) You definitely deserve that blender--ASAP! Speaking of which...we don't have COSTCO down here, but Bed Bath and Beyond had a pretty good price and last I knew, you could use the 20% off coupons that come in the mail on appliances and special orders, too. That's how I got my bread machine. That was the best price I found...and no, I didn't get one. ;-) Maybe if hubby gets a couple more patents filed...

Your green smoothies look waaay healthier than anything I've ever made. You know how many smoothies call for a scoop of frozen yogurt? Have you ever made homemade frozen yogurt (with way less sugar)? Or even made ice cubes out of kefir? Seems like you could get that creamy texture that tastes so good with an extra probiotic boost...

Well, happy dreaming! I can't wait to see pictures of your new blender--it's gonna look great in your kitchen! :-)