Sunday, June 28, 2009

Activity of the Week


What does a five day forecast of sun and 70's combined with a three day weekend mean?


It should mean I can lay out in the sun on the deck and read my ever-growing pile of books and magazines.

While you will find me on the deck, it won't be in a horizontal position, more like on my knees scrubbing and staining.

Every year I dread this job. Unlike other household projects that create years of lasting beauty, a good deck stain will last but one year if you are lucky.

So I am off to Home Depot to buy another gallon of stripper. And for the rest of the week I may be a little busy so maybe James can increase his blogging output this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make every thing so much work! All you have to do is wash with deck wash you don't have to strip it. You've seen my decks and they look good. Love Ya G.J