Monday, June 1, 2009

Kindergarten Roundup

I guess they take the "Round-up" theme literally at Chinese school, all the teachers had bandanna's on and they had a very Western theme in all the decor. I think it was rather weird to sing the Yinghuaa theme song amidst all the cowboy attire, but maybe that is just me.


Aidan made his first little friend, I tried to get a picture of them together, but I only have a picture of their backs. (You can see he is wearing a green shirt.)
I, on the other hand, didn't really make any friends. The friendly pick-up-line for parents at Yinghuaa is, "Oh, do you live in Saint Paul?" And when I answered no, they said, "Minneapolis?" and then with a horrified gasp they managed - "The suburbs????"

Yep - that's us, pure suburban bliss.


But here are a few pictures from our evening. Enjoy!









If you ask me, that is one fine looking cowboy.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So, is Aidan allowed to talk to his new friend in english, or will he get in trouble?!