Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When I like something,


I really like it.





I like these teas, their taste, their packaging, the way they work. (or the way they make you think they work. My office mate swears by the "Get Charged" tea. She drinks it every day on her long commute home before she hits the gym.) Plus- I am trying to drink tea throughout the day at work. I have a more sedentary job now and instead of reaching for the candy dish I am trying to keep my tummy full of tea.

So to celebrate the New Year I will have a giveaway of two tins of tea. Just leave a comment and tell me which two kinds you think you need. This could be fun.



You can check their website to see the full list. I can't guarantee that the grocery store I buy them at carries all the different kinds, but I will do my best for you!


I will keep the giveaway open until next Tuesday.

Feel free to tell others about it too!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I think either Get Lost or Get Passionate would do the trick.

I didn't know there were so many kinds!

Jill said...

Ummm curious to taste this. Don't really care for teas, but love chai tea. Im thinking either Get Lost or Get Relaxed. Like in lost somewhere on a deserted island soaking in the rays, relaxin on the beach! Great giveaway!

Valerie said...

With 21 students, a visiting professor and her husband arriving on Sunday for the new semester, I will need Get Charged for the daylight hours and Get Soothed once the sun goes down.

Stephanie said...

These are super funny! I think I like Get Lost and Get Gorgeous the most.. ooh so vain.