Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We celebrated last night with some friends down the street. There was lots of good food and lots of children running around- quite alot. I am impressed that Dan and Kristy took us all on! I am sure they will be doing alot of clean-up today. Thanks guys!



We came home around 11:30 last night so we could watch the ball drop in our jammies and Aidan only made it until about 11:50. I tried to wake him up for the big moment but he was zonked. I was soon thereafter, and the two of us spent a cozy - but not so comfy - night on the couch! ) Oops!



Now we are headed to central Iowa to finish out the last of our Christmases, and the last of our eating, hopefully. I filled our fridge with fruits and vegetables for when we come home! After awhile all the good food is exhausting.



Speaking of good food, I made these yesterday. I was informed they were pretty tasty, but my stomach has just not felt like eating one. So if you are contemplating making them, you will have to trust my neighbors who said they were great. I actually have been drinking lots of this tea, which surprisingly fills you up and cuts your craving for sweets, making the thought of a chocolate covered marshmallow pretty unappealing.

So wherever you are today - I hope you enjoy this first day of the new year. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

No comments: