Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catching up

I have had "write new blog post" on my to-do list for the past few weeks.





The problem is I am so behind on my blogging I don't know which stories to skip or which stories to tell so I just freeze.




(here is a picture of Charlie, who came with my folks for a visit a few weeks ago. This is one of his new favorite spots in the house! Isn't he such a pretty dog? Even though my parents were here for 4 days I only have about 5 pictures of the entire weekend!)



The good news is, for those of you who care, my mom and Christa have been taking up the slack. Christa posted yet another time about what we did a few weekends before. Thanks to her I am getting caught up. Hee Hee. Thanks Christa.


(No- we don't look alike!)




My mom did a great lefse post as well, but she forgot a few photos that I just happened to find on my camera. I kindly uploaded them for your viewing pleasure.






I also have only one photo of our day with Kahls. You can see what Jane, (a.k.a Kitty Grandma was thankful for this year!



Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

downthegardenpath said...

thanks for the extra pictures....