Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

To those of you whose address I do not have, or who, like my aunt, live in an area where mail delivery is somewhat unpredictable.


I love checking the mail this time of year because it is so much fun to open the cards and get new family pictures from our friends. All the cards I get end up on our fridge. Now, they always tell you in decorating magazines to de-clutter your fridge, but I love that when I working in the kitchen I am surrounded by the faces of people who have played a special part in our lives over the past decade.





(p.s. A friend designed our cards. If you want your own for next year you can find her here. And another friend took the pictures. You can find her here.)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I loved your Christmas card! It was soo exciting to get my first batch of my very own Christmas cards this year.. yours especially!:)